Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Colony of Bed Bugs Hidden Under Couch

Treatment $390
www.wolfxpest-bedbugs.com
(818) 585-9108
What your looking at is a colony of bed bugs on the underside of a couch in a home in Fresno. Full of all your bed bug feces, exoskeletons, bed bug eggs and the bed bugs themselves. All the little white dots are the bed  bug eggs.

It's not very often that people would think about checking the underside of their couch for infestations of bugs. That's how bed bugs go unnoticed for such long periods of time. They are great at hiding close enough to feed but just out of sight. 

5 comments:

  1. Such a common problem that we see in houses. Couple of months ago, I observed symptoms of bedbugs and immediately called for help. Hired best pest control agency which helped me in getting affordable and right treatment for this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    CONTROL DE PLAGAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    FUMIGACIONES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! It was worth the read. I have always been wary of using chemicals on them, and it seems like I have the best solution now.
    I am definitely going to try out the
    Natural bed bug spray
    on them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete